Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat210
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper
- 3 jalapeno peppers, (or to taste), seeded and finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers just until softened, about 3 minutes. Add carrots and olives and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and cook until Bouillon dissolves, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to large bowl; let cool 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl and combine with vegetable mixture. Shape into loaf on aluminum-foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.