- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Rub chicken on both sides with Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube and oregano. Combine orange juice, vinegar, garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil in re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.