- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed, crushed
- 1/3 cup cucumber, seeded and grated
Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2/3 of the garlic, 1 tablespoon oregano and 1/2 cup yogurt in small bowl.
Alternately skewer* chicken, pepper and onion on skewers. Arrange skewers in glass baking dish, then drizzle with yogurt mixture; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.