Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff
- 1/2 cup cooked pearl onions
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add beef and cook over medium-high heat 1 minute or until almost done. Stir in wine and Worcestershire sauce and cook 30 seconds; remove beef.
Stir water, milk, Spread and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Stroganoff into same skillet. Bring to the boiling point and continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes. Stir in onions and beef, then cook 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley and paprika.