- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Rub pork with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil, turning frequently, until pork is cooked to 145°, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand.
Combine tomatoes, onion, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl, set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa according to package directions, stirring in 1/2 cup salsa at end of cook time until heated through, about 1 minute.
Arrange hot Pasta on serving platter, then top with sliced pork and 1/2 cup salsa. Serve remaining salsa on the side.