- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and halved
Amount per serving
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Add wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 1 minute, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Reduce heat to low. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoon Spread and water until Spread is melted. Add chicken; turn to coat.
Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor according to package directions, adding asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Serve chicken over Pasta with Mushroom Sauce.