- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (onion, zucchini, tomatoes)
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 5 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups crumbled corn tortilla chips
Heat oil in 4 quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in corn and chicken and heat through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice and cilantro. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
Garnish, if desired, with cilantro, avocado, sour cream and/or lime wedges.