- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 (1-inch thick about 5 oz. each) beef tenderloin steaks or 1-1/4 lb. sirloin, skirt or flank steak
- 2 cups peeled and finely diced jicama (about 1/3 medium)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 large peeled, sectioned and chopped orange or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (g)||6.0 %|
|Carbohydrates (g)||18.0 g|
|Cholesterol (g)||85.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||10.0 g|
|Fiber (g)||5.0 g|
|Iron (g)||30.0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Potassium (g)||809.0 mg|
|Protein (g)||33.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3.5 g|
|Sodium (g)||680.0 mg|
|Sugars (g)||8.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.5 g|
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips
and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.