- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 8 ounces cut up cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 large green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (g)||6.0 %|
|Carbohydrates (g)||23.0 g|
|Cholesterol (g)||75.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||8.0 g|
|Fiber (g)||1.0 g|
|Iron (g)||10.0 %|
|Protein (g)||14.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (g)||380.0 mg|
|Sugars (g)||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
Also terrific with Knorr Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor.
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips
and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.