- 1 tablespoon oil
- 600 grams boneless beef sirloin steak
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Flora Buttery
- 120 grams button mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 120 ml water
- 1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot
- 200 ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Heat the olive oil in a hot frying pan. Fry steaks for 2 minutes on each side, remove from pan and set aside.
In the same pan add the shallots and Flora Buttery and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook on medium heat for further 2 minutes then add Worcestershire sauce and Maille Dijon Mustard, stir well for 1-2 minutes.
Add brandy, flame and once the alcohol has cooked off add the water and Knorr Beef Stock Pot. When the Stock Pot has melted add the crème fraiche and stir gently to reheat. Add parsley and serve the sauce with the steaks.
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||456.385 kcal|
|Protein (g)||34.657 g|
|Sugar (g)||3.429 g|
|Fat (g)||28.239 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.638 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.