Rich and Cheesy Salami Pizza
Our homemade, easy-to-make pizza recipe is a great meal to add to your repertoire and is sure to be a hit with the kids!
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 large pre-made pizza base
- 80 g (around 8 slices) pre-cut italian salami slices
- 50 g feta cheese cubed
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 20 g chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 20 g mascarpone
- 12 black olives pitted and halved
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- Small jar (250 g) tinned artichoke hearts drained
- 1 red onion finely sliced
Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C fan, Gas Mark 7.
In a blender add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, half the basil leaves and the mascarpone. Blend until completely smooth.
Spread tomato sauce on pizza base, and top with remaining ingredients ending with mozzarella.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until base is crispy and cheese has melted. Sprinkle with the rest of basil to serve.
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||341.41 kcal|
|Protein (g)||15.41 g|
|Sugar (g)||7.38 g|
|Fat (g)||18.85 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.7 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.
Recipe not found.