One-pot sausage and spicy bean stew
- 1 Knorr herb infusion stock pot
- 500 g sausages, chopped into small chunks
- 400 g tinned mixed beans, washed and drained
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 50 ml barbecue sauce
- 10 g chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 10 g chopped spring onion
- 5 g chopped parsley
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large casserole dish. Add the sausage and fry for 5 minutes until the sausage starts to brown. Add the chopped onion, (chilli) and garlic and fry for 3 minutes more or until the onion becomes translucent.
In a bowl whisk together 300ml water, barbecue sauce and smoked paprika. Pour this over the sausage.
Add the Knorr Herb infusion stock pot and bring everything to a boil. Add cherry tomatoes and mixed beans and stir.
Bring to a boil then turn down the heat to a medium-low and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally as needed. Remove from heat.
Garnish with parsley and/or spring onions if liked.
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||415.719 kcal|
|Protein (g)||20.075 g|
|Sugar (g)||9.467 g|
|Fat (g)||25.218 g|
|Fibre (g)||6.232 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.