Mexican Veggie Soup With Tortilla Chips
This soup is packed with veggies and legumes - a delicious and comforting meal.
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot in 300ml of boiling water
- 1 tin of kidney beans, strained
- 1 tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 100 g sweetcorn
- 1 tbsp chipotle chilli sauce
- 40 g lightly salted tortilla chips
- 30 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado diced
Heat a little oil in a saucepan and fry onion until soft (1-2 minutes). Add the pepper and fry a further 1 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, chipotle sauce, Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, beans and sweetcorn. Simmer for 12-15 minutes.
Serve in bowls with the tortilla chips and garnish with cheese and avocado (optional).
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||240.46 kcal|
|Protein (g)||10.653 g|
|Sugar (g)||9.145 g|
|Fat (g)||8.516 g|
|Fibre (g)||9.32 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.
Recipe not found.