Vegetable Soup for Vegans
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes
- 15 grams dairy-free spread
- 2 large cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 100 grams carrots
- 200 grams potato
- 100 grams butternut squash
- 1 litre boiling water
- 100 grams broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100 grams courgette, sliced
- 210 grams can tinned butter beans, drained
- 2 grams freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dessertspoon chopped parsley
In a large saucepan heat the Dairy Free Spread
Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes on low heat until soft. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
Add the potato, squash and carrot to the pan with the Knorr Vegetable stock. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the broccoli, courgette and butterbeans to the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Season to taste with black pepper and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||128.445 kcal|
|Protein (g)||4.537 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.373 g|
|Fat (g)||2.554 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.035 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.