Sri Lankan Vegetable Curry
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 200 g butternut squash cubed
- 1 cauliflower broken into small florets
- 100 g runner beans trimmed and sliced
- 2 onions halved and sliced
- 3 green chillies sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 200 ml water
- 1 tinned light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200 g rice
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and cook until soft and golden. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the curry paste and turmeric, keep stirring until you start to smell the spices.
Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, water and coconut milk then bring to a simmer. Drop in the squash, cook for 4-5 minutes, then add the cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the beans and cook until just tender.
Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.