- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 100 g long-grain white rice (or brown) cooked according to pack instructions
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 200 g roasted chicken breast fillet (or legs), shredded
- 2 tsp Very Lazy chilli paste
- 1/2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 4 large tortillas
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 60 g grated cheddar cheese block
Heat the olive oil in a very large frying pan. Add the spring onions, peppers, garlic and celery. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables start to soften but do not brown.
Add the cumin powder and mix well on medium heat.
Add the cooked rice, the lemon zest and juice. Shake the pan well so that the rice and vegetables mix together really well.
In a separate bowl, mix the shredded chicken with the chilli paste and BBQ sauce.
Heat the tortillas in a large dry frying pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until they soften up.
Place the flour tortillas flat, one on each plate and fill with the rice and vegetables. Top each with a quarter of the shredded chicken. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and grated cheese. Roll up the flour tortilla, folding in the sides.
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||495.122 kcal|
|Protein (g)||20.727 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.979 g|
|Fat (g)||22.344 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.974 g|
Want to receive recipes, tips & tricks on how to eat sustainable?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.