Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws And Competitions In Great Britain / The UK / Republic of Ireland
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion .
2. To enter, visit and log in to https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/startWebshop.do and leave at least ONE rating and review of any Knorr product listed on the website. For the entry to be valid, entrants must fill out this form detailing your name, email address and upload a picture of the published review and rating.
3. The opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 10th November 2023 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT on 8th December 2023.
4. The promotion is not limited to one entry per person / email address. However, no entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography, or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; and
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Knorr and it must not contain or reference any third party trademarks or logos unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trademarks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).]
7. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
8. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
9. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
10. There will be 4 winners. Each will receive a prize bundle.. The prize bundle consists of:
• Knorr Chicken Stock Pot 8x,
• Beef Stock Pot 8x
• Vegetable Stock Pot 8x
• Chicken Stock Cube 20x
• Vegetable Stock Cubes 20x
• Beef Stock Cube 20x
11. The prize is as stated in clause 10, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-exchangeable and are not transferable. The products included within the prize will also be subject to stock/availability.
12. As it is a weekly prize draw, the method of determining the winner goes as follows: The first entry drawn at random by a computer-generated automated platform from all entries received by the following week close will win the Prize. In the event of any dispute or a tie, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified by email from knorruk/co.uk within 7 days of the closing date . The winner(s) must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 7 days of the notification . If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14. The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Knorr, Nutrition Division, 3 St James Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2BA within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Morrison’s. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Morrison’s. Entrants release Morrison’s for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
16. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Controller’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://www.unilevernotices.com/privacy-notices/united-kingdom-english.html. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
17. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR / Unilever Ireland Limited, 20 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest, Dublin 24.
Abridged terms: Abridged terms are the key terms of the promotion, which need to be communicated before entry. They will for example need to be on all advertising around the promotion. The abridged are always made based on the full terms, which need to be made first. Below is a template of what they need to cover, but please note any promotion is different and there may be other restrictions.
Open to UK residents aged 18+. To enter, visit and log in to the https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/startWebshop.do and leave at least ONE rating and review of any Knorr product listed on the website. For the entry to be valid, entrants must fill out this form detailing your name, email address and upload a picture of the published review and rating. Closing date: 30/10/2023 11.59PM. Prizes: Knorr Chicken Stock Pot 4x, Beef Stock Pot 4x, Vegetable Stock Pot 4x, Meat-Free Chicken Stock Pot 4x, Vegetable Stock Cube 20x, Herby Stock Cube 20x.