For the best-tasting Shrimp Pancit Canton:
1. First, you need to get a pan and boil the pork in 1/4 cup water for 10-15 minutes or until the water dries up.
2. Next, pour in the oil and begin sauteing the pork until it turns brown in color.
3. Throw in the onions and garlic next and cook until they are tender.
4. Now, add the chicken liver and sauté them until fully cooked before adding the shrimps.
5. When the shrimp changes color, add the carrots, chicharo, cabbage and kintsay and sauté for a good 1 minute.
6. Since the meats and vegetables are done, let’s now make the sauce. Pour the water, Knorr Shrimp Cube and soy sauce into the pan and allow these to simmer until the cube is dissolved well. Give this a nice seasoning of pepper.
7. We’re almost there with only a few more steps. Take the meat and vegetables out of the pan and drain them in a strainer or colander before transferring them in a bowl. This ensures that the noodles will cook properly in the stock and that the vegetables are still firm and not overcooked as well.
8. With the stock still simmering, drop the noodles in. Stir it every once in a while. We need to move it around from time to time to let the noodles absorb all the flavours of the stock. If the noodles have absorbed all the liquid and it’s still not yet tender, water may be added
9. Once the noodles are tender, transfer them onto a serving platter and arrange the cooked meats and vegetables on top. And then that’s it! Our Pancit Canton is ready to be served. This dish is best served and paired with some calamansi and soy sauce on the side.