- ½ kg pork liver cut into strips (1 pork liver is at least 1/2 kilos)
- ½ kg pork belly (liempo) (ask your butcher to cut your pork belly to 1” strips)
- ½ cup of sukang Iloco (or you can use cane vinegar)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 whole white onion, peeled and minced
- ⅔ cup finger chili
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ Knorr Pork Cube
- 1 cup water
- 2 pcs bay leaf
- 1 ½ tbsp red chili pepper (siling labuyo) (optional)
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.