- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 kilo beef sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 rbsp rice wine
- 1 cup beef stock (using Knorr Beef Cubes)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (for slurry)
- 2 tbsp water (for slurry)
- 1 tbsp spring onions
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 pc beaten egg, fried and cut into julienne
- chopped spring onions, for garnish
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.