- 1/2 kilogram pork belly (liempo) (ask your butcher to cut your pork belly to 1” strips)
- 1/4 kilogram pork heart
- 1/4 kilogram pork liver
- 1/2 kilogram pork intestine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 whole white onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cups of pork blood (strained)
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- 1/2 cup sukang Iloco (you can use cane vinegar)
- 2 cups Knorr Pork broth (dilute 1 piece Knorr Pork Cube in 2 cups water)
- 10 pcs. finger chili
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.