1. First, begin by getting a pot and filling it with water. Over high heat, bring the water to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Drop in the bihon noodles and cook as you would cook pasta. Make sure the noodles are al dente. Discard the water and drain the noodles.
You may also soak the noodles in hot water until soft then drain.
2. Next, make achuete oil by combining 2 tbsp oil and achuete seeds in a pan. When it starts to sizzle and the seeds turn dark, remove seeds and start using the oil.
3. Into the pan, throw in the garlic and sauté until brown. Add the flour and stir to cook. Next, mix until thick and you can smell the nutty aroma from the vegetables.
4. Pour in the water next with the shrimp heads. Now, bring to a boil then add the Knorr Shrimp Cube and Knorr Pork Cube.
5. Remove the shrimp heads after simmering for 6-8 minutes and taste one last time for some adjustments in flavour.
6. Pour the Bihon noodles in a platter and pour the sauce over. Top with your choice of topping and that’s our dish!
No need to buy instant pancit, for this Pancit Palabok is easy to make. Have it over merienda or dinner or any meal time, it will truly satisfy!
We could not find any recipes meeting your search criteria