- 1.5 kg Lapu-lapu, cleaned
- 1/4 cup Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pc onion, sliced thinly
- 1 stalk leek, sliced thinly
- 1/2 pc carrot, sliced into strips
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 -3 tbsp sugar
- slurry (cornstarch dissolved in water) to thicken, as needed
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Optional: Serve with steamed or garlic sauteed spinach or bok-choi on the side
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.