- 1 pc large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp hibe (dried shrimps), toasted and chopped finely
- ½ kg pork (kasim or pigue), cut into small cubes
- 6 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Pork Cubes
- 1 pc Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1 pc large carrot, cut into thin strips
- ½ bundle kangkong, sliced into 2-inch lengths
- 2 cups togue, rinsed and drained well
- 1 pack molo wrapper, cut into thick strips
- 1 tbsp wansuy leaves
- to taste patis
- to taste ground pepper
- 2 pcs siling labuyo, coarsely chopped
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.