- 200 grams beef sirloin, sukiyaki cut / thinly-sliced
- 1 pc Knorr Beef Cube, crumbled
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
For the Kimbop
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1 pc carrot, sliced into thin strips, sauteed with some oil
- 1 pc cucumber, peeled deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 pieces egg, cooked scrambled, sliced into strips
- 8- 10 pieces nori sheets or sushi sheets
- soy sauce and wasabi for dipping
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.