- For bagnet:
- 2 kilo pork belly (ask your butcher to cut 2” thick cubes)
- 1 whole garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 whole onion, peeled and cut into 4
- 1/2 tbsp peppercorns
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
- cooking oil for deep frying
- For KBL (kamatis-bagoong-lasones/onion) Sinigang sauce:
- 10 g (1/2 pack) of Knorr Sinigang sa Sampalok mix
- 1 tbsp corn starch (dissolved with hot water)
- 3 pcs tomatoes sliced into cubes
- 2 tbsp bagoong balayan
- 1 whole onion, peeled and cut thinly (julienned)
- 1/2 litre 1/2 Liter Knorr Pork broth (dissolve ½ pc. Knorr Pork Cube in ½ L of water)
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.