- 2 lbs. chicken drummettes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 tsp. chile habanero sauce, or to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Toss chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large bowl. Arrange chicken in a shallow roasting pan and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
Meanwhile, process avocado with next 3 ingredients in a food processor until smooth; set aside.
In same food processor, process remaining ingredients until smooth; toss with chicken and serve with avocado dipping sauce.