Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp; set aside and keep warm.
Cook onion in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add chipotle pepper and adobo sauce and cook 1 minute. Stir in peanut butter blended with hot water and Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube, then simmer 2 minutes. Return shrimp to skillet and heat through. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and garnish with additional chopped cilantro.