- 3 lbs. ripe sweet plantains, peeled, cut into chunks, cooked, drained and mashed
- 9 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 cup milk, warmed
- 3 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s)
- 3/4 cup crumbled queso fresco, divided
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine hot plantains, 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) Country Crock® Spread, milk, Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s) and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; set aside and keep warm.
Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet; remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return ground beef to skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through.
Evenly spoon ground beef mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with plantain mixture, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.