- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 6 mini red or orange sweet peppers, seeds removed and sliced into rings
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli Rice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your steak with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your steak and cook, turning once, to desired doneness or about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same pan and cook your peppers and onions 5 minutes or until soft. Remove from pan and set aside with steak.
POUR your water, milk and Knorr® Selects™ into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
STIR in your steak, peppers and onions; now it’s delicious. Dig in!