WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - White Cheddar Queso
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
Let's Get Cooking
MELT Spread in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
ADD peppers and chili powder to same pot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers begin to brown, about 4 minutes. Add 2 cups water, Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - White Cheddar Queso, broth and beans and cook according to package directions.
STIR in chicken. Serve, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro.