- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 cups sliced mini red or orange sweet peppers or 2 red, orange or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli with Cavatappi Pasta
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat and cook peppers, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
POUR water, milk and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your peppers and beans. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Now it's delicious. Dig in!