- 2 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, peeled and very thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 3 medium red bell peppers, quartered
- 1 lb. eggplant, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls or Kaiser rolls, split horizontally
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Combine Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s) with vinegar and sugar in a medium bowl, then toss with cucumber. Let stand about 1 hour, stirring once. Drain cucumbers.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil with Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s) in a small bowl. Grill red peppers and eggplant about 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with oil mixture. Cover red peppers with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes, then remove skin from peppers and set aside.
Top rolls with 1/2 of the cheese, then grilled vegetables, cucumber, onion and remaining cheese; wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil. Place sandwiches on grill and cover with an iron skillet or brick. Grill about 4 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted, pressing slightly and turning once. Remove foil and serve.