- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray deep dish pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press in bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Decrease oven to 350°.
Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.