Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined large uncooked shrimp
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Tomato, Basil, & Garlic with Volanti Pasta
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper, if you'd like. Add your shrimp and cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from pan; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining olive oil in same pan and cook your squash 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan; set aside.
POUR your water and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your shrimp, squash and lemon peel. Now it's delicious. Dig in!