WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces frozen precooked meatless Italian style meatballs (not in sauce) (not thawed)
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Tomato, Basil, & Garlic with Volanti Pasta
- 1/4 cup shaved ricotta salata cheese (1 oz.)
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium heat and cook your meatballs covered, turning frequently, until browned, about 15 minutes; remove and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat and cook squash, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
POUR your water and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-high and boil covered 9 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your meatballs and squash. Sprinkle with ricotta salata. Now it's delicious. Dig in!