Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 tsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (14.4 oz.) hearts of palm, drained, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 serrano chile pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap garlic in aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until garlic is very tender; let cool. Peel and mash.
Combine lime juice and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe cup and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot.
Combine garlic, Bouillon mixture and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Chill about 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.