- 4 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s), divided
- 6 halibut fillets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium red and/or orange bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
Crumble 1 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s) on halibut; set aside.
Heat olive oil in large, deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook orange peppers, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in remaining Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes, tomatoes, olives, capers and bay leaf. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add halibut. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove bay leaf before serving and garnish with parsley.