- 2 lbs. chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 habanero chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D, melted
Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and very crispy, about 1 hour.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.