- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. turkey cutlets or chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Flour tortillas
Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown turkey. Add onion and red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Stir in water, Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix and cumin and cook, stirring frequently, until turkey is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in hot pepper sauce and cilantro. Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fajita toppings.