- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 3 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked rice
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
Toss shrimp in medium bowl with lime juice. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
Heat olive oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until they turn pink, stirring occasionally. Remove and keep warm.
Add onion to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and garlic and cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return shrimp to skillet, stir in Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes. Stir in cilantro and simmer an additional 2 minutes. Serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with avocado.