- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat260
Process tomatoes and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor in blender until smooth; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in tomato mixture and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
Stir in heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. To serve, spoon over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.