- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 (1 in. thick) beef tenderloin steaks or 1 1/4 lb sirloin, skirt or flank steak (about 5 oz. ea.)
- 2 cups peeled and finely diced jicama (about 1/3 medium)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges or 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped, undrained
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube(s), crumbled
Combine Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube, Knorr® Garlic MiniCube and water. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro and cumin. Combine steak and bouillon mixture in a large resealable plastic bag and turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss jicama with remaining ingredients.
Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade. On hot grill or grill pan, cook steaks about 6 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once. Serve with Jicama Salsa.