Skip to content
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch rainbow Swiss chard, large ribs removed and coarsely chopped
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in chick peas or garbanzos and chard. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chard is tender.