Skip to content
- 8 -oz. salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 ounces broccoli florets, cut into 2-inch pieces and sliced lengthwise
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta
- 1 red chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped, (optional)
PLA CE salmon in large nonstick skillet. Sprinkle salmon with pepper, then add 1/2-in. water to bottom of skillet. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, adding broccoli after 3 minutes. Salmon should be just cooked through and flake easily. Remove salmon and broccoli and set aside. Discard any liquid left in skillet.
POUR 2 1/4 cups water into same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta and return to a boil. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
FLAKE salmon using 2 forks, then stir into Pasta along with broccoli and chile. Divide between bowls and enjoy!