- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 3 red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, seeded, thinly sliced, (3 cups)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
SEASON steak, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, in batches, until desired doneness, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD bell peppers and onions to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender and just beginning to caramelize, about 6 minute. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in steak, vegetables and rosemary.