- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped*
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped*
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 grilled corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Heat oil in a medium saucepot over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add poblano peppers and red pepper and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add corn, water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 10 minutes.
Process soup in a blender or food processor, in batches, until smooth. Return to saucepot. Add chicken and heat through. Serve hot and garnish with reserved red pepper and sour cream.