- 12 lbs. turkey
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3 carrot, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 envelopes Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse turkey inside and out and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle inside of cavity with 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube. Set aside.
Combine onion, celery and carrots in large roasting pan. Arrange turkey on vegetables; set aside.
Blend Spread, Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto, remaining MiniCube, lime juice and dried oregano leaves, crushed leaves in small bowl. Spread mixture under and over the skin of the turkey.
Roast, basting occasionally, 3 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°.