- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups regular rice or converted rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 1/2 cup drained canned diced tomatoes
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat30
Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
Add water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring in beans and tomatoes during last 5 minutes of cooking.