- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 links chorizo sausage (about 6 oz.), sliced
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and brown chorizo. Remove chorizo and set aside.
Add rice and onion to same saucepot and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in black beans and chorizo; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Serve immediately.